Thursday, September 9, 2010

Situational Changes

I love how dependent environments are to what is and what isn't socially acceptable.

When I'm back at school it's perfectly acceptable for me to drink at 4pm, and go to the bar on a Wednesday night. In the real world that's called alcoholism.

On Facebook, it's practically encouraged that I stalk "keep up" with friends/acquaintances/strangers/peopleivesleptwith. In the real world that's called stalking.

Thank goodness for Facebook and college, otherwise I'd be an alcoholic in jail! And I'm not a very attractive person when suffering from withdrawal...not like that has ever happened to me.

1 comments:

jessiebear222 said...

more than encouraged...when i didn't have internet and didnt go on fb for a month, fb told ppl to talk to me haha

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com