Monday, September 13, 2010

This is how my first weekend as a senior was spent

Let's not comment on the fact that it's 6 am and I have class in 5 hours, but felt the need to update.

We can also skim over the tiny detail that 3 Irish men spent the night on my floor.

But I'm going to admit that I ended up kissing a very cute leprechaun tonight.

And that I just had to call the 3 of them a cab at 6am since they have to catch their bus from Boston to NYC to make their plane to Dublin...

I don't get my life and how I end up in situations like these with the Irish. Or well with the Irish in general. I've kissed 5 boys this summer, there's only been one American in that mix. My boys come complete with accents and drinking problems to boot.

Oh life you never cease to amaze me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com